Challenge Course & Leadership Development
What We Do
The UNM Challenge Course and Leadership Development program offers the opportunity for personalized group development, skill acquisition, and team building. We will assist you in planning the best experience for your group. We are happy to create a program that combines the focus areas below to best suite your needs.
- The Low Ropes Challenge Course
- Includes skill development through "grass activities" and then practice of these skills on several low ropes course elements such as the famous Whale Watch, Wild Woozey, Nitro Crossing, and more.
- Off-course Group Development
- This option allows us to bring group development to the location that best suites you.
Whichever program you chose, we offer a fun and interactive team-building opportunity in a safe environment that allow groups and individuals to:
- Develop stepping stones for clear communication, problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Devise methods to obtain individual and group goals.
- Learn the importance of strategy.
- Cultivate personal accountability, self-confidence, trust, respect, and team commitment.
- Be encouraged to take risks mentally, physically, and emotionally
Who We Serve
Whether your group is coming together for the first time or has been together for years we can customize a program to meet your needs. Our programs are great for groups and events of all types, including:
- Student and School Groups
- Corporate, Non-Profit, or other Staff
- Sports (and other) Teams
- Trainings, Orientations, and Retreats
- And more!
Please click here, to fill out and submit a form about your group. You should hear back from one our coordinators within 48 hours. If you don't hear back in that time, or if you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 264-1265.
Accepted Payment Methods
Credit Card, Check, or Departmental Billing (JV)
Charles Gwinn - Outdoor Recreation Coordinator