Recreational Services at the University of New Mexico offers a guest pass for a one-time access to Johnson Center. The center contains Weight/Cardio equipment, an Olympic pool, a Therapy pool and several basketball courts. To obtain a day pass please visit the Recreational Services Front office. A valid drivers license or identification card is required when obtaining a day pass.
Due to COVID-19 we are currently not offering Day Passes!
$10.00 per day
Day Pass Policy
With a day pass you have clearance to use the facility during open recreation hours only.
- Johnson Center day pass is non-refundable.
- You may not check out equipment from the Equipment Room with a day pass.
- You do not have clearance to purchase a locker.
- You do not have clearance to play in intramural sports.
- Johnson Center day pass is for use of facility only, you may not utilize the Outdoor/Bike Shop.