Skip to main content
Weight/Cardio Room Policies & Rules
- Bags in designated areas only, preferably a locker.
- Appropriate attire and footwear required. NO sandals or open toe shoes allowed.
- NO food or drink allowed in the Weight Room. Water allowed in non-breakable spill proof bottles.
- All patrons must be 15 years of age or older. Children between 15-17 must be with their parents/guardians.
- Do not alter, disassemble or move any piece of equipment from its designated spot.
- All free weight lifts must be collared.
- Use of a spotter recommended.
- Return all weights to their proper location.
- Do not place weights on upholstered areas.
- Olympic style lifting is not allowed at any time.
- Do not drop weights on floor.
- Spray and wipe down each exercise station after use.
- Observe the 25-minute limit on all cardio machines.
- Please observe posted circuit training machine rules.
- Please limit stretching and abdominal work to designated stretching mats.
- Do not adjust televisions or stereos.